There are many times in life where you are given the opportunity to make a speech.
Each occasion will be different and will require a different structure to the speech and varied speech techniques.
Don’t let the thought of having to give a speech at a special event phase you. We’re here to help you make the best speech possible at your special occasion.
We can help you create the speech, understand the audience you’re speaking to, work on microphone and delivery technique. We help in all of these areas before you give the speech so that you can relax on the day and have fun – instead of stressing about being out the front of the room.
- Graduation speech
- Speech Contest
- After-Dinner speech
- Retirement speech
- Presenting or Receiving an Award
- Thank You speech
- Welcome speech
- Introducing a dignitary
- The list can go on.
We offer individual face-to-face training, individual Skype training and small group training.
Training for your special occasion speech will be tailored to your needs and, as such, packages will differ depending on what you require and how much time you need to prepare. Below are options for our standard training packages. This doesn’t mean you need to fit into the package – we design it to work for you, not the other way around.
Individual and group training packages generally run across two x 2 hour sessions which are held at least a week apart. That way you can develop your speech, learn speech delivery techniques and practice. You then have a week to tweak your speech. After a week you come back for the second session to practice and refine the speech – including coaching on more delivery techniques.
Skype training packages run across 3 x 1 hour sessions held at least 3 days apart.
- Speech development techniques – including structure, timing, speech style, recognising and developing your own natural speaking style;
- Review of speech by trained Special Occasion Speeches staff;
- Hints and tips on how to write a speech that really connects with the audience;
- Techniques on delivering the speech – including microphone techniques, how to connect with the audience, how to use the space, voice modulation, how to beat those nerves, body language
- Multiple opportunities to practice your speech
- Recording of your practice sessions so that you can see what the audience sees
All of our training is tailored to your needs and our packages can be modified to suit your time and training requirements. As such, the pricing will depend on the final training package you choose.
As a guide, listed below are prices for training. Check out the packages tab for more information:
Group Training: $299 per person
Skype Training: $399 per person
Individual Training: $1290 per person
Enquire about our Platinum Package
Contact us today to discuss the style of training that is right for you. Click here to send us an email or call on 03 9939 7599.