You might not necessarily have the right person in your group of friends or family to take on the role. Or you might have too many people want to step up and that’s just going to cause arguments.
The role of MC is crucial to a well-run event. It can be the difference between the event running on time or you being charged additional venue and staff hire fees.
It is our job as MC to make sure you have a great time at your event without having to worry about all of the ‘behind-the-scenes’ action.
We help take the stress out of the event so that you can relax and enjoy yourself.
Our team of experienced presenters and speakers will make sure your special occasion runs smoothly and add that extra element of fun, professional speaking that will keep the event moving in a light-hearted and seamless manner. We will:
- Meet with you well before the day and confirm the event run-sheet;
- Get to know you and discover stories and anecdotes which can be used during the event;
- Offer suggestions on how to have the event run smoothly;
- Meet with the venue staff prior to the special occasion to discuss run-sheet;
- Be at the event well ahead of time to ensure everything is ready when you arrive;
- Welcome guests (if required);
- Introduce speakers;
- Ensure that the event runs to time – without making it look like it is a military operation;
- Wrap things up at the end of the event, making sure that it finishes on time and that all guests have departed. Done in a friendly and delicate manner.
As each special event is unique, we don’t have a set price for our Event MC services. We know that doesn’t help with your budgeting and planning so a guide price would be
- 5 hour event – $600.
This includes meeting with you before the event, talking with your venue staff (if required), managing all aspects of the event on the day and created tailored, personalised commentary for the event.
Call us today to find out more and to let us know how we can help you make your special occasion more relaxing and enjoyable.
Contact us today to discuss having Special Occasion Speeches MC your event. Click here to send us an email or call on 03 9939 7599.